Wednesday, February 05, 2014

More Snow



         This is the most wintery winter we have had in years. I need to get out and do the driveway again even though I have already shovelled it more times this winter than the past 8 or 9 I think.  





         Meanwhile, instead of risking my life on the roads to go to the gym this morning, I got out my snowshoes and walked all of  our trails. Well, all except the labyrinth. I started at the house and made my way along the trails until I came to a point where I could no long go without retracing my steps. I missed a couple of little connecting trails but did all the rest. It's the first time that I have walked all the trails with snowshoes in one go. It was 2.86 k.





2 comments:

Pablo said...

The labyrinth?

Anonymous said...

It definitely has been one crazy winter there. Makes me wonder if there's been record-breaking snowfall. Sure seems like. Our winter rains have finally started. We're in for a couple of days of downpour.