Saturday, January 25, 2014

Missed Another Run

        Woke up to lots of snow and wind again this morning. I was optimistic and put on my running gear but when I went out to feed the animals I found lots of drifts even between the house and barn. I did some shovelling just to get into the barn and found snow inside the barn by the east door, the donkey's door that just was open a crack and the goose's door that was not open but wind had taken the hay away from the crack at the bottom and replaced it with snow. After feeding the animals and getting the dogs back inside, I started shovelling the driveway. I spent two hours and about fifty minutes with shovelling but did not get the top of the driveway, where we usually turn around, finished. The main part of the driveway was finished and I shovelled out the end of the driveway twice after two different snow ploughs came by within the time I was out.




1 comment:

Danielle said...

I think this is officially called "cross-training" in the running books.