Monday, October 07, 2013

New England Aster

        The New England Asters, Aster de la Nouvelle-Angleterre in French and Symphyotrichum novae-angliae in Latin, have never looked too good this year for reasons that I cannot understand. Two days of rain have not helped them.



        Meanwhile the rainy day did prompt some barn cleaning yesterday. Today I hope to get to my art studio. Most of my "art" lately has been with photography but I do want to do some painting again and then there is the multimedia project that needs attention. 



2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Mine have been lovely.
Good for you for painting. I've been somewhat lazy lately. I'm just taking it easy this fall!
Cheers from Cottage Country Ontario !

Ontario Wanderer said...

Comments from Facebook:


Heron Driftwood: Pretty soggy up here too. The sounds of crisp leaves underfoot is long gone and the wind and rain are stripping the trees of their fall colours. Still, I enjoy the wild, drippy blustery look!


Mortimer Hercules: Thanks for sharing your beautiful and thoughtful (reflective) photos, Dean!