Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Walk

I took photos for a Flickr project this morning on the dog walk. The first item to catch my attention were backlit Goldenrod leaves.






Just a few metres on down the trail, I found this Wild Cucumber pod hanging from a tree.


Then, looking out over the field, I saw the sun catching the seeds of old Aster plants. A telephoto with wide f-stop shot made the surroundings blurry but beautiful.

Blogger pushed me into using its Beta version. We'll see if that was a mistake in a few minutes.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful pictures from a winter landscape. So far I have liked the beta blogger with no problems.

Ontario Wanderer said...

Thanks for your comment Linda. I am still trying to figure out, or remember, how to sign in to post new blogs and how to sign in to post comments on other blogs.